We are so thankful to our staff for working as One Team to maintain quality healthcare during this challenging time. We want our staff, their families, and our community to be safe and healthy. This update informs our team as we continue forward through January and into February.
- Each staff member can receive FREE Quidel Rapid Test Kits to use at home and with family members. Ask your supervisor where to get yours and if you need additional kits.
- All positive staff cases are being monitored closely by the Quality Team who are also providing return to work dates. More about that process here.
- All NOAH health centers will continue operating most patient visits via telehealth as we navigate severe staffing shortages. This also allows us to better monitor and minimize infection among staff.
- Desert Mission is OPEN! FastTrack COVID tests and COVID vaccines/boosters are available through drive-up. Dental and Behavioral Health services are open and seeing patients!
- If you haven’t yet gotten your COVID booster shot and qualify, it is strongly encouraged you schedule your booster now! Staff, patients, and community members can request booster appointments here.
- We are hiring MAs to support our in-clinic medical care. NOAH is offering $2,500 to MA new hires through February for Desert Mission and Heuser ONLY. Candidates must have six months of MA experience and bilingual candidates are preferred. Spread the word!
Articles, like this one, about staffing shortages, surge plans, patient services during staffing issues, and more will be posted on The Beat.